Most of the people we talk with are women.
Having said that, however, we still receive enough questions from men, that we decided to put up a few resources for you.
- 365 Ways to Love Your Wife by Nina Roesner (scroll down the page to find it)
- 365 Ways to Love Your Family by Debbie Hitchcock
- Stepping Up by Family Life Ministries* (see note below)
- For Men Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work by John Gottman, Ph. D
Please also check the following article on Nina Roesner’s blog page – Why Your Love Matters
And then there’s THIS: An Open Letter to Husbands (about why your wife is freaking out and what you can do about it).
* We endorse the program called, Stepping Up from Family Life Ministries. It’s simply awesome. Wives, if you are reading this, know that it’s nothing personal, but your husband is wired to learn best from other men. You cannot teach your husband how to be a better man. You can encourage him as he learns, however.