Respect Dare eCourse
Stop feeling alone in your marriage
The Respect Dare eCourse ~ A Biblical online discipleship course that brings New Life into marriages. You’ve read all the books, been to the seminars, attended the workshops, and you STILL long for connection with the man you married.
Join us and make Now your season of becoming a godly wife. Leave a legacy for your family and stop feeling alone.
The method is proven.
We can help.
To help you get there, we’re going to give you loads of our time, attention, methods, and tools. And it’s all grounded in Biblical truth, which surprisingly enough, the psychological research says it works! Far too many wives have struggled to learn how to speak the man’s language of respect. That’s why we’re here. Learn what wise women have discovered – the secret of speaking the language of respect – without becoming a doormat.
Registration open for a limited time
If you don’t take action now, and your marriage stays on its current course… what might it look like in 20 years?
Who will teach your children and their children what a godly wife looks like if you don’t start modeling this for them now?
What can the eCourse DO for you?
- The Respect Dare eCourse gives you skills through time-spaced learning in an online multi-media community experience. As a participant you will be able to work through The Respect Dare book at your own pace interacting with others who also desire to be godly wives. It allows you to be part of a group of women where you can share intimately, and if you choose, anonymously. We wish change happened overnight for everyone, but it just doesn’t. We all need time, encouragement, and support as we learn these new things.
- Help you grow, no matter where you are in your journey. In addition to following the Dares from The Respect Dare book, the eCourse includes video encouragement by author Nina Roesner. See a full list below. (Please note that you will need a copy of The Respect Dare® book in order to participate.)
- Provide you with a non-judgmental space to learn and grow at YOUR pace. We don’t care how long it takes you to complete the class, or if you do it in the order it is in the book. Completing all the Dares is not even a requirement. However, experience has shown that the more interaction you have with the other women in the eCourse, the more you will personally grow. The encouragement you receive from the other participants as well as our eCourse Mentors is a valuable part of the success of the course.
- Engage you in a PRIVATE Facebook community. You can be anonymous if you set up a profile with a pseudonym. Only other eCourse participants can see what you write.
Here’s what you get:
- Video encouragement and teaching by author, Nina Roesner and our Mentor Team led by Sandi Winnen.
- Personal encouragement, gentle accountability, and tons of insight as our Mentors and women around the world share their experiences.
- Your own pace to go through the Dares.
- Our experienced Mentors pray for you specifically and help keep the group’s focus on God and His Word.
- Audio recordings of topical discussions with Nina Roesner and eCourse Mentor Sandi Winnen.
- Email encouragement and tips
- Audio recordings of radio interviews with Nina Roesner
- Additional curriculum inside the private Facebook community
We hope you will join us for Nina’s video teaching, community with other women, and frequent encouragement from our eCourse Mentors as you grow in your relationship with God and your husband!
Our goal for you? To stop feeling alone in your marriage – learn to speak the language of respect now!
Enroll today –
Please add <information(at)greaterimpact.