You need to know that whether or not you come to Boot Camp is between you and God, even though I’d love, love, LOVE to see you! And you don’t NEED to attend to deliver Daughters of Sarah – the class will still work, whether you come or not. Coming might even be the absolute LAST thing you should do. More on that later…
You should also know I’m not an author, I’m a trainer. No one was more surprised than me at the wild success of The Respect Dare. We have been in ministry since 2005, and were thrilled when Thomas Nelson Publishing (now Harper Collins) picked up the book for world-wide distribution. As of this writing, it has exceeded what traditional publishers consider “successful” by more than TEN TIMES. I’m astonished. And I know it’s all God.
We didn’t know it at the time, but now we understand The Respect Dare was one of the main ways God intended to get the word out about Daughters of Sarah®.
May we humbly offer up that God is doing something special with this ministry?
(please know I want you to hear all this in a humble, awed-at-God-style tone)
Each year, the ministry “reach” around the world has doubled. In 2014, it was over 300,000 people. I don’t say these things to brag – we are sure God has done 100% of this. 🙂
BUT…we know the real question is,
“Should YOU attend Greater Impact’s Titus 2 Women’s Leadership Boot Camp?”
Of course I want you to come! 🙂 We’d have a ton of fun and you’d grow a lot. But the decision isn’t up to me – it’s between you and God.
The answer is “yes!” if you…
• feel called to lead women in being “women of strength and dignity” in their marriages.
• feel called to facilitate other women toward deeper growth in their relationships with God and others.
• want to grow your own relationship with God, improving your relationship with your husband, and others as you do so.
• are a little nervous (or scared half to death), but you sense God calling you into this (we just LOVE this one!).
• want a new and unique way of leading a class that’s literally like nothing else out there.
• desire to take your leadership, communication, and speaking skills to the next level.
• are up for an action packed, fun weekend that will leave you changed.
maybe it’s not what you should do…
TOP 8 Reasons Why You Should
DEFINITELY NOT Come to Boot Camp.
1) You believe your marriage should be really good before you can lead – we disagree with this notion, because it has been our experience that women who have/had challenges in their marriage and are transparent about their struggles make the best leaders.
2) You think women of divorce have no business leading in marriage ministry – we do not believe that women who have been divorced should be excluded from doing ministry, even if they have remarried. We see no place in the Bible where divorce renders anyone as “useless” to God.
3) You like growth to be painless – okay, honestly, who wouldn’t prefer that? 🙂 As Christian women we know that when we do something for God, He spiritually prunes us. If you aren’t up for that or willing to have your skin thickened and become a tougher warrior; you definitely shouldn’t join us in becoming a Titus 2 Leader of Women.
4) Your fear of doing something bold is bigger than your faith in God.
5) You don’t feel like trying new things – this is a unique and different discipleship method.
6) You don’t want to be challenged or grown in the way you currently do women’s studies – your women already significantly deepen their relationships with God and others when they participate with you. They’re pleased, so why would you do something different? The “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” thinking applies here.
7) You don’t like participative studies and are uncomfortable with accountability – accountability should be gentle and consistent and we teach a very specific method to make this easier for leaders.
8) God tells you not to come (don’t ever listen to anyone else’s voice – including mine – over His!) Even if you really want to attend, but God clearly says, “No,” and you’re sure it isn’t the Lord allowing the enemy to grow you, please don’t come. As much as I’d love to have you here this year, it needs to be in God’s timing, not ours.
Is God calling you to be a Titus 2 Leader of Women? If He is, who will He send if you don’t go?
Think of the marriages in your church, your neighborhood, your workplace. You know many of them need help… and most of all, they need Him.
20 years from now, where does the path they’re on lead, if no one helps? Do you feel led? If you do, JOIN US.
We have limited space – I’d hate to see you not get in – and we only do this ONCE a year!
Make a Greater Impact in the corner of the world where He’s placed you.
I so hope to see you!
Love to you,