An Facebook private community including experienced Mentors to help you and cheer you on.
Work through the book With All Due Respect with other moms from around the world. You can do this from the comfort of your home and at your own pace, joining in the Facebook conversations as much as you desire.
Develop communication skills in the area of respect when it comes to relating with your tweens and teens.
The eCourse provides:
- Interaction with author Debbie Hitchcock and Mentor Sandi Winnen
- Interaction with other moms who are dealing with similar challenges as you
- Insightful videos that go along with the Dares
- Gently accountability to keep going
- Prayer support
- Live Webinars
- A chance for you to make a difference in other women’s lives as they learn from your experiences!
- A place to celebrate each small change as you grow!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work through the 40 dares with other women.
You will be invited to the closed Facebook group where one of our admins will approve your membership. Here, you can interact with other women who are also on the journey, your fellow travelers. Don’t worry, no one else will be able to see what you post in the group except the group members. It is the internet, however, so we encourage you to create an anonymous account if you are concerned. You will need to request approval under your anonymous Facebook profile AND notify us of such, so our Admin can approve you as a member of the group.
Click on this link to read the rules of the eCourse. By purchasing and participating in With All Due Respect eCourse you are stating that you have read and agree to our rules.
You will need a copy of the book. You may purchase it from one of these sources:
Be sure to add “information(at)GreaterImpact.org” and “debbiehitchcock(at)GreaterImpact.org to your email contacts list to avoid your spam folder.