An online private community including experienced Mentors to help you and cheer you on.
Work through the book With All Due Respect with other moms from around the world. You can do this from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Develop communication skills in the area of respect when it comes to relating with your tweens and teens.
The eCourse provides:
- Interaction with author Debbie Hitchcock and Mentor Sandi Winnen
- Interaction with other moms who are dealing with similar challenges as you
- Insightful videos that go along with the Dares
- Gently accountability to keep going
- Prayer support
- A chance for you to make a difference in other women’s lives as they learn from your experiences!
- A place to celebrate each small change as you grow!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work through the 40 dares with other women.
Click on this link to read the rules of the eCourse. By purchasing and participating in With All Due Respect eCourse you are stating that you have read and agree to our rules.
After your purchase is complete and your account is set up, go to Your Account page. Under Your Premium Content, click on eCourses. There you will see the icon for With All Due Respect. Choose it to enter the eCourse.
Be sure to add “information(at)GreaterImpact.org” and “debbiehitchcock(at)GreaterImpact.org to your email contacts list to avoid your spam folder.
What you will need in addition to this course:
- a copy of the book. You may purchase it from one of these sources: