New in 2017 !!
Got Conflict?… at home/at work? Want to grow your skills in conflict resolution?
Deflating Defensiveness, the conflict training workshop, is now available! For the first time ever, we’re opening enrollment to those who are not attending our Titus 2 Boot Camp.
September 6-7, 2017
LOCATION: Milford, Ohio – a suburb of Cincinnati – at the Jesuit Spiritual Center – Loyola House
WHAT YOU GET: Training that sticks by author and trainer Nina Roesner, materials, 3 meals, overnight accommodations.
This workshop will fill up your tool box with ways to respond to defensiveness in other people. (We recommend you add our Boot Camp experience if at all possible. Boot Camp will take you on a spiritual journey leading to transformation of your heart and mind. When you apply the learning from both events, the result is a moving from having the skills… to the skills becoming a part of who you are. Click here to buy the full package.)
…you should know…SPACE IS LIMITED… registration closes on August 25
Wednesday, September 6, 2017:
5:00-6:30pm Part 1: A New Way to See Conflict in Every Aspect of our Lives
At the end of this session you will understand:
• The nature of conflict – how it starts & why we get caught up in it
• Why people are defensive and hyper-defensive in our culture
• Why creating safety is crucial and how to do it
• The skills necessary to deflate defensiveness
7:00-8:30pm Part 2: Respect and Our Control Issues
• Respect is the key to deflating defensiveness
• The difference between influence and control impacts defensiveness
• Our method impacts your ability to lead and manage conflict well
• “Ninja Communicators” deflate defensiveness
Thursday, September 7, 2017
8:00-8:30am Caffeine Infusion & BREAKFAST
9:00-11:45am Part 3: Skill Practice – Now that you know the skills, let‘s practice them!
1:00-3:00pm Part 4: Skill Mastery – Let’s take practice up a notch! Challenge yourself to master these skills!
WATCH YOUR INBOX FOR … an email from us with a link to your registration form. Your registration is not complete until you submit the form. And this will delight our Projects Whiz because she won’t have to nag you!