What if you could grow more connected to God & your husband?
Have you “tried everything” to help your marriage?
Are you tired of feeling ALONE?
Do you wish you could figure out this “respect” stuff?
Have you attempted the RESPECT DARE but need some gentle accountability?
Or are you just ready to try what has helped so many other women’s marriages?
The Respect Dare eCourse. A Biblical online discipleship course that brings New Life into marriages. Join us and make the Now you are in your season of becoming a godly wife. Leave a legacy for your family and stop feeling alone in your marriage.
And you can do it anonymously if you want to. In fact, we encourage it.
Registration Open Now
To help you get there, we’re going to give you loads of our time, attention, methods, and tools. And it’s all grounded in Biblical truth, which surprisingly enough, the psychological research says it works! Far too many wives have struggled to learn how to speak the man’s language of respect. That’s why we’re here. Learn what wise women have discovered – the secret of speaking the language of respect – without becoming a doormat.
What others have to say…
Believe it or not, most men need respect so much that, if they had to, they would give up love to get it – and respect empowers him to be the caring man you most need. One of the most important things you can ever do for your man – and thus for yourself — is to read this book. From the first page you are an active participant as you go through daily scripture, self-reflection, prayer journal, and lots of ‘now I get it!’ examples. ~Shaunti Feldhahn, author of For Women Only: What You Need to know about the Inner Lives of Men
Nina’s insightful steps in The Respect Dare help you along the path to a better marriage. Walk along this successful path traveled by many women to find growth and fulfillment. Take the first step, I dare you. ~Dr. Kevin Leman, best-selling author of Have a New Husband by Friday
I am so very grateful for the nudge to purchase and go through The Respect Dare®. I had read and tried everything and was at the point of no return with my marriage when by chance in one of my daily devotionals I receive via email that I saw the description and title…If you want a deeper relationship with the Lord and a stronger marriage” well, I thought to myself, “Why not, you’ve tried everything else what’s one more book purchase?” Little did I know that this book would change my life for good, not just my marriage but every detail of my every day existence… ~Kim S., participant
If you don’t take action now, and your marriage stays on its current course… what might it look like in 20 years?
Who will teach your children and their children what a godly wife looks like if you don’t start modeling this for them now?
What can the eCourse DO for you?
- The Respect Dare eCourse gives you skills through time-spaced learning in an online multi-media community experience. As a participant you will be able to work through The Respect Dare book at your own pace interacting with others who also desire to be godly wives. It allows you to be part of a group of women where you can share intimately, and if you choose, anonymously. We wish change happened overnight for everyone, but it just doesn’t. We all need time, encouragement, and support as we learn these new things.
- No matter where you are in your journey, you’ll grow. In addition to following the Dares from The Respect Dare book, the eCourse includes video encouragement & info by author Nina Roesner and written teaching summaries that will help you fully engage with where you are in the journey. See a full list below. (Please note that you will need a copy of The Respect Dare® book in order to participate.)
- Provide you with a non-judgmental space to learn and grow at YOUR pace. We don’t care how long it takes you to complete the class, or if you do it in the order it is in the book. Completing all the Dares is not even a requirement. However, experience has shown that the more interaction you have with the other women in the eCourse, the more you will personally grow. The encouragement you receive from the other participants as well as our eCourse Mentor is a valuable part of the success of the course.
- The environment is PRIVATE. You can be anonymous – matter of fact, we encourage you to be. Only other eCourse participants can see what you write.
Here’s what you get:
- Video encouragement and teaching by author, Nina Roesner
- Personal encouragement, gentle accountability, and tons of insight as our Mentors and women around the world share their experiences
- Your own pace to go through the Dares. We’ve had women sprint through the eCourse doing a Dare a day while others choose to work through them more slowly as their schedule will permit
- Our experienced Mentors praying for you specifically and help keep the group’s focus on God and His Word
- Summaries of the Dares include additional teaching
- Audio recordings of topical discussions with Nina Roesner and eCourse Mentor Sandi Winnen
- Audio recording of radio interviews with Nina Roesner
We hope you will join us for Nina’s video teaching, community with other women, and frequent encouragement from our eCourse Mentor as you grow in your relationship with God and your husband!
Our goal for you? To stop feeling alone in your marriage – learn to speak the language of respect now!
Sign up today –
Please add <information(at)greaterimpact.