What if you could successfully &
fearlessly engage in conflict with
your husband, your kids, or at work?
What if you could deflate defensiveness?
What would change for you?
Recent brain research shows that neuro-pathways created in infancy for relationships can also be altered in adulthood.
Our Deflating Defensiveness Workshop will train you in a method that utilizes a proven method of changing your patterns of thinking and interacting to move into deeper connection in your relationships. These pattern changes result in:
- respect for self & other
- influence with people
- ability to successfully & fearlessly handle conflict
- more effective communication
- greater confidence
- less stress
The health of your relationships impacts your level of life satisfaction, happiness, stress, and productivity. The ability to do conflict well is key to the success of your relationships.
We live in a defensive culture where people either avoid conflict all together or they steamroll their way through at other’s expense. Either option damages relationships and limits connectedness for both individuals.
What Deflating Defensiveness does…
We will help you acquire the knowledge to deepen relationships, communicate more effectively, and better handle conflict, and also train you to train others in skills that:
- Help prevent conflict from occurring while still sharing a difference of opinion
- Deflate defensiveness when others get upset
- Help build understanding between two people (or speaker to audience) that deepens relationships
- Build confidence by communicating in a way that builds trust
- Understand yourself and others better to be more effective in relationships overall
This workshop gives you the skills to more proactively engage in deflating the defensiveness around you. We teach you the method, then give you a chance to practice the skills, then we coach you.
Ultimately…we offer certification if you desire to deliver this workshop in your neck of the woods.