Registration is open for the next The Respect Dare® e-course with author Nina Roesner!
During the 9-week online course, Nina will challenge you to make positive changes in your marriage and show you how to improve your intimacy with God, all in a community of encouragement and accountability. The course includes video teaching segments as well as personal, practical insights in how to best implement change that will be lasting.
- A private community that offers encouragement and accountability for the dares
- Video teaching segments
- Assignments to help you learn and apply more
- A forum to learn what is working for others
- Weekly interaction with and personal encouragement from Nina
To register please visit the following link: http://therespectdare.com/e-course
Nina has extensive experience facilitating a life-changing event with ministries and businesses. Whether your group is married or not, Nina provides much more than a speaking or teaching - she utilizes Greater Impact's unique participative training methods which engage attendees on a higher level. Contact Us to find out more today! *Nina is typically scheduling 12-18 months in advance.
There are few moments when I wish I were female, still less when I wish I were a wife! However, the continually enthusiastic reports I have gotten back from women who have taken Nina Roesner’s courses have made me wish I could attend! I am grateful for the work God is doing through Greater Impact Ministries in the lives of women who desire to become godly wives. It is making a significant difference in their lives individually and in their marriages!
Pastor Dick Lehman
Faith Church, Milford, Ohio
Click here to download brochure.
If you are having trouble viewing the enrollment form and/or the self assessment, please download Adobe Reader.
The Respect Dare® was inspired by a scripture verse in Ephesians 5:33b, which says, “…and the wife should respect her husband.”
Our culture doesn’t teach us what this means. In fact, it stands opposed to it. Respect is something that is disappearing from all of our relationships – in our families, in our schools, at work, and in our marriages. The Respect Dare® challenges us, as women, to learn what respect really is, to embrace it, and see how it can change our marriages. Literally.
The Respect Dare® is over 200 pages of:
- True stories of application from the lives of real wives who've seen radical change in their own marriage and relationship with God
- Practical advice about "What Works" - to increase the connection between you and your husband
- Tangible ideas that can save your marriage if it's in trouble or simply improve it if it's already good
- Spiritual growth concepts and opportunities to apply them - no matter where you are on your journey
- Easy small-group discussion questions
- Self-assessment and reflection along the way
- 40 dares in daily format to take your marriage and spirituality to the next level
- Access to free additional marriage information to keep you motivated when you are done with the book
Order your copy here.